Next meeting date

Next meeting date:

is Friday, May 17 at 12:30

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Working on logistics

I got an email notification that Sharon McVeigh commented on my "Getting Started" post. Since this is a new contact format for all of us, I am posting her comment here. You can see her original comment by clicking "4 comments" under my "Getting Started" post (the first (bottom-most) one.

"Hi, Is anyone else getting freaked out about so many members passing away?
Now you know why I chose failedretirement@gmail.com to be my gmail account. Too creepy to retire fully. Figure kids were and will be my life forever. Today I taught 5 classes in a row, had lunch duty, 20 minutes off, then taught 2 more classes. Correct--7 classes of Spanish and a duty. No wonder all Catholic School Teachers go right to heaven! Three days a week, nineteen classes and 2 duties. ps. 10 different levels. Prek tp 8. Gotta love it. ps I do love the kids. Keeps you young and busy. Please stay well everyone--this is getting freaky lately. Sharon McVeigh"

No comments:

Post a Comment