Next meeting date

Next meeting date:

is Friday, May 17 at 12:30

Thursday, January 19, 2023

So happy together...

 Jennie Wallace wrote asking if I remembered the name of a "short Italian woman" who used to teach at Millbridge. 

Are  you surprised that I had photos? Check out these four "Picture Day teachers group" pictures. Some of you were there! :-)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KUnAt5FEDNpdvuVT6

I hope that helps her!

Meanwhile, hello and happy 2023. I was sorry to have to miss the last DEAR friends lunch, but I heard you all carried on happily without me....but no photos to prove it! :-(

No date has been picked for next time....possibly late February when tax season slows down a bit....

What's been going on with all y'all?

If you're stuck at home during the winter months and are looking for something to do or learn about I have information to share! The State of NJ has partnered with a program called "Get Set Up!" that offers FREE! (because NJ is paying!) sessions on a variety of topics...live and "encore videos". It's definitely worth checking out, in my opinion!



No comments:

Post a Comment