Next meeting date

Next meeting date:

is Friday, May 17 at 12:30

Saturday, February 20, 2016

In the News

Many thanks to Rosina for letting me know I was quoted in a recent Courier post article (Feb.20, 2016).  I feel famous now. :-) (It was about attending the Burlington County Senior Police Academy program.) 

I have been missing our group. Sorry I never came up with a February DEAR lunch date. Things have been hopping at HR Block this month.

I have an idea. It is quite last minute-ish and a non-usual day for our group, but if anyone is available and interested in celebrating the once-every-four-years February 29th with a DEAR get together, I'm going to be setting a reservation.

Let me know if you will be able to join us for lunch at Dooney's Pub in Delran at 12:30 on the last day of February-the extra one, Monday, the 29th!










No comments:

Post a Comment