Next meeting date

Next meeting date:

is Friday, May 17 at 12:30

Friday, January 8, 2016

Back to Dooney's for now....

Hi and Happy New Year to all!

I imagine we are all used to writing 2016 for the date by now, and we realize via the recent drop in temperature that it is, indeed, winter.

It's time for our first DEAR lunch of the new year and despite my intentions of finding a new spot to rendezvous, I ran out of exploration time frame and have put a reservation in at Dooney's Pub in Delran once again. You all liked it okay, right? (Thanks to those of you with suggestions for a new spot to try, and I am still open for ideas for future reference!)

That being said, I am looking forward to getting an RSVP from you all so I can 1)find out how you're doing and what's been going on with you and 2) get a fairly firm headcount for the restaurant table setter-uppers.

We're meeting on Wednesday, January 13th at 12:30; hope to see you there!

Meanwhile, Charlotte Orfe shared these photos of some of our retired colleagues on Facebook. Looking good!



No comments:

Post a Comment