Next meeting date

Next meeting date:

is Friday, May 17 at 12:30

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Looking forward to Wednesday

This is embarrassing, but I sort of forgot about this blog!
I was writing to Suzanne who is currently in FL and that made me think of it.
She will be back in the area Nov.7th and will stay in NJ until she and her husband go back in January to live in their new house down there for the winter.

I have also heard from our Delran friend, Joan Boland, now a year round Wildwood resident. She said to say hi to everyone. It sounds like she has a fun filled life there...with the summer and fall being more lively than winter...so, they are planning some cruising and FL visits to keep up the excitement.

I hope everyone is enjoying good health.

I was happy to see many of you at the BCREA Fall Meeting/Luncheon











 and look forward to seeing you all at Prospectors at 12;30 on the 28th (Wednesday).


No comments:

Post a Comment